Deep Mind Technology Series – The Becoming of Homo Luminous
“The new caretakers of the earth will come from the west, and those that have made the greatest impact on Mother Earth now have the moral responsibility to remake their relationship with Her, after remaking themselves.”
Enlightened beings of the past, such as Buddha, Lao Tzu, Jesus, and Ramana Maharashi, all accomplished enlightenment as a deep sense of clarity and understanding of the universe through philosophical teaching and practices. Nirvana, according to Buddhism, is the state in which the mind is at complete peace and the soul is merged with the universe. It is reached when a person’s desires and suffering all go away and they need nor want nothing. In this state, we can live free of fear and the bounds of time.
A Time of Great Change
According to ancient prophecy, we are now living in the time of the great gathering and reintegration of the peoples of the four directions; the “Pachacuti” or “time to come”.
Many ancient traditions such as the Mayans and the Hopi have also predicted this time of becoming, a time in which we will see the evolution of homo sapiens into homo luminous; a more advanced, whole human being with the ability to perceive the vibration and light that makes up the world of matter. This being is a person of wisdom and power who lives free of fear.
In becoming homo luminous, we will give up our masculine theology that demands control over nature, and we will instead embrace the ancient feminine theology of cooperation and sustainability.
History of the Laika
The Laika were descendants of the first settlers in America who travelled 30,000 years ago from the Himalayas through Siberia and across the Bering strait; down from Alaska through North America, and finally to South America. The Laika were the custodians of invaluable wisdom, known as the four insights. These teachings held that all of creation — the earth, humans, whales, dolphins, plants, rocks, and even the stars — was made of vibration and light; nothing perceived as material existed, other than as a dream that humans projected onto the world.
The Laika have always been ordinary men and women living extraordinary lives. They weren’t born with special gifts from spirit but acquired uncommon grace and power through the practice of the four insights. Some grew to be renowned leaders and healers, while others lived quietly, raising their children and growing corn. The insights were never forced upon the next generation, the Laika felt that people would come to them when they were ready and felt a calling to do so. The Laika realised that knowledge about human beings’ capacity to manifest our dreams, what shamans call “dreaming the world into being,” was tremendously powerful and could easily be abused by those lacking ethics. Thus, they concealed that knowledge from outsiders and most of their fellow indigenous peoples.
The Laika Indians understand that when we’re free of the bounds of time, the future can reach backwards like a giant hand to pull us forward. We can be influenced by who we are becoming.
As we practice the four insights, our chakras become clear and we will acquire what the Laika know as the “rainbow body.” This is when our energy centres glow with their original radiance because they are no longer dulled by any residual illness or trauma (karma).
The Laika Shamans have known about the luminous nature of reality for millennia and speak about a tear in the fabric of time itself, one that will present an opportunity for us to describe ourselves not as who we have been in the past, but as who we are becoming. We will also be guided by the luminous ones who lived on this planet many thousands of years ago; beings who are now part of the great matrix of life who tap into the vast reservoir of wisdom that exists outside of linear time.
The Earth Keepers
The Earth Keepers are our medicine lineage, for they are humans who rise to the level of angels. Some are in bodies, some are in spirit form, but all have a mandate to protect those who are looking after the wellbeing of the planet.
They are the enlightened ones, the finest spiritual allies anyone can have, and they provide us with knowledge on how to become angels ourselves. This is what the prophecies of the Laika mean when they tell us that we have the potential to become homo luminous. We can develop the luminous energy fields of angels within our lifetime, and the insights of the Laika offer us the keys to do so.
The Four Insights
The four insights are the wisdom teachings of the Laika, and state that all of creation is made from light manifested through the power of intention. They are part of the medicine wheel and the four cardinal corners of shamanic medicine, an ancient tradition for the evolution of the soul and spiritual enlightenment.
There are 4 paths, each with its own specific teachings, that make up the four insights: the way of the Hero, the way of the luminous warrior, the way of the seer, and the way of the sage. The Earth keepers invite us to master these insights, so we can consciously participate in dreaming our world into being.
The Path of the Hero
Direction: South Medicine: Serpent
On the path of the Hero, we turn our wounds into sources of power and compassion, and we practice non-judgment, non-suffering, non-attachment, and beauty.
- Non-judgment: we must transcend our limiting beliefs and let go of our opinions about right and wrong.
- Non-suffering: we differentiate between suffering and pain and we give up suffering.
- Non-attachment: we let go of labels that we have stuck onto ourselves and we find our internal point of reference.
- Beauty: we perceive loveliness even when there is ugliness; we find the gift from spirit. we strive to bring beauty to every moment by sincerely smiling.
The Path of the Luminous Warrior
Direction: West Medicine: Jaguar
On the path of the luminous warrior, we discover the power of fearlessness and we also practice non-doing, certainty, and non-engagement.
- Fearlessness: we actively practice non-violence in speech and action, because violence is rooted in fear. We approach all people and situations with love.
- Non-doing: we immerse ourselves in the flow of the universe and we let it be. we remain in the moment and enjoy life as an adventurous ride.
- Certainty: we show an unwavering commitment to the path that we have chosen. we let go of our worries and doubts, and we fulfill our dreams; we have no other option but success!
- Non-engagement: we do not take part in battles and we give up the need to be right. We always believe the best in other people’s words, intentions, and actions.
The Path of the Seer
Direction: North Medicine: Hummingbird
On the path of the seer, we enter the stillness of our soul and we adhere to the practices of: a beginner’s mind, living consequently with transparency and integrity. With a beginner’s mind, we let go of all preconceived notions. We become childlike and give up all expectations.
- Living consequently: we recognise the impact of each thought, intention, and action. We stay in perfect harmony with creation.
- Transparency: we stop hiding parts of ourselves from others, knowing it is okay if those around us do not embrace our many facets. We learn to be and say who we are.
- Integrity: we are true to our word and we recognize its power to create our reality. The universe will manifest what we repeat to ourselves.
The path of the Sage
Direction: East Medicine: Eagle
On the path of the sage, we become one with spirit and we practice: the mastery of time, owning our projections, no mind, and indigenous alchemy.
- Mastering time: we know that time is non-linear and that we operate in sacred time. We trust synchronicity, and the universe conspires on our behalf.
- Owning our Projections: we own the parts of ourselves that make us feel uncomfortable and we no longer hold anyone else responsible for our pain or happiness.
- No mind: we break free of our ”monkey-mind” and get in touch with the sage within, with spirit, and with God. We create a white canvas and dream onto it a world of beauty and grace.
- Indigenous alchemy: we embark on a sacred journey and see only opportunities. When we practice nonviolence, peace, and integrity, we are able to maintain the wholeness of our luminous energy field.
“We are all on a path of evolution. This is a spiritual journey, a birthright of humanity and one of the greatest meanings of life. To become a conscious being of unity and love is our destiny. Aho!” – Louie
Article by Louie Valotti – Co Founder of Genesis & Facilitator
To have your say on this article and receive direct feedback from our experts, join Genesis Life our free online community today.