Join us on this experiential journey through the world of cutting-edge regenerative medicine, guided by expert facilitators, with live support and easy-to-learn modules, tailored to fit any busy modern lifestyle.
Improving your health by yourself can be lonely and demotivating. One can easily get lost in the digital world of health information or feel discouraged when doctors respond to your needs with repeated prescriptions and isolated diagnoses. Unfortunately, todays healthcare system isn’t designed to help you heal your body as a whole. We know how hopeless this can be, but it doesn’t have to be that way.
Imagine waking up in the morning naturally, without snoozing your alarm and filled with energy and excitement for the day ahead. You feel confident, focused and invigorated, and radiate health from the inside out.
Your productivity increases daily, and you enjoy a newfound clarity of mind that helps you excel in every area of your life.
We can help you heal and grow a new body, sharpen your mind, and embody healthy habits that will last a lifetime. This is the life you deserve, and it’s closer than you think.
Through this programme, you’ll gain the knowledge and practices to build a strong foundation for thriving in all aspects of your life. You’ll develop a deep trust in your body’s ability to navigate life’s challenges with strength and resilience.
We know you can do this because we have done it many times before. Allow us to guide you towards the next level of your personal growth and evolution, and how to live your best life.
A journey combining regenerative medicine with ancient healing methods to liberate you from suffering and elevate your health.
Our programme teaches you how to use proven methods to reduce stress and detoxify your cells. Learn how to switch on life-saving genes and grow a new body and brain. The results will boost your productivity and supercharge your energy. In just seven weeks, elevate your performance, improve your overall health and unlock your full potential.
The Thrive protocol combines high-performance supplements from Cytoplan, a leader in food-based supplementation known for its quality, innovation, and efficacy. Developed in collaboration with doctors and scientists, these formulas are designed to optimise your body’s detoxification and regeneration processes.
As a Thrive participant, you receive 30% discount on your first purchase, taking the final price to around £230.
The Thrive protocol combines high-performance supplements from Cytoplan, a leader in food-based supplementation known for its quality, innovation, and efficacy. Developed in collaboration with doctors and scientists, these formulas are designed to optimise your body’s detoxification and regeneration processes. As a Thrive participant, you receive 30% discount on your first purchase, taking the final price to around £230.
Kickstart your journey by eliminating unhealthy habits and implementing an epigenetic diet to detoxify and rebuild your body at the cellular level. Learn how food can switch on life-saving genes.
Discover the healing secrets of intermittent fasting: a proven method for detoxification, weight loss, regenerating the body, brain and increasing energy. Adapt your body to thrive.
Unlock the power of daily breathwork: a potent tool for reducing stress and increasing cellular regeneration and physical energy. Implementing a daily morning practice to boost your day.
Experience the benefits of cold water therapy to boost your body´s immunity, energy levels and mental wellbeing. Tap into your body´s ancient survival response and become supernatural.
Dive into the science of neuroplasticity and neurogenesis and learn how our methods improve memory, enhance learning and boost cognitive performance. Restoring your brain’s limbic system.
Round off your journey by integrating your new practices into a sustainable lifestyle, celebrating your transformation and the healthier, revitalised you. Embrace a new level of wellbeing.
Programme starts 27th January 2024 – Graduation Saturday 16th March.
It’s normal to think that now is not a good time to make a change in your life. But if not now, then when? Take the first step outside of your comfort zone. We’re here to support you.
Start fresh by detoxifying your lifestyle, implementing a clean diet and set the stage for a transformative journey towards enhanced health and wellbeing.
Co-Founder and owner of Genesis Holistic Medicine
Driven by a deep longing for personal growth, I´ve explored diverse healing traditions, from regenerative medicine and somatic psychotherapy to Andean Shamanism. After years of extensive research, I developed a science-backed approach to optimise health by harnessing the body’s natural healing capabilities and unlocking our fullest potential.
Having personally endured numerous stressful periods in my life, I understand the significant health and mental struggles that come with adapting to changes. However, through commitment to these practices, I experienced a life-altering revelation. I discovered newfound energy, focus, and better health, surpassing anything I had previously experienced. I had unlocked the blueprint to a thriving life, and I felt compelled to share it with others.
Our programme combines regenerative medicine and ancient healing methods to overcome lifestyle diseases and promote overall well-being. It’s not just about healing; it’s about transforming your life, embracing new habits, and discovering a deeper sense of purpose.
Join us on this transformative journey. Together, we can return to our genesis, restore our health, and unlock our limitless potential. Our team of experienced facilitators know the way, let us help you heal, grow, and thrive together.
Programme starts Saturday 27th January 2024 – Graduation Saturday 16th March.
1. I don’t know too much about regenerative medicine. Will I still benefit from the programme?
This programme is designed for anyone interested in taking their health into their own hands, regardless of their knowledge of regenerative medicine, nutrition, biohacking or related fields. Whether you’re dealing with chronic health issues or want to enhance your overall well-being, this programme can provide the information, tools and direct experience you need to take proactive steps toward better health and wellbeing.
2. What if I have a pre-existing medical condition?
If you have a pre-existing medical condition, we recommend consulting with your healthcare provider before starting any new health programme. While our programme is designed to be safe and beneficial for most people, your healthcare provider can provide personalised advice.
3. Is this a self-guided programme?
This is a 7-week online program featuring weekly modules that you can go through at your own pace. You’ll be part of a live group, going through the course with like-minded individuals, and receiving guidance and support from our expert facilitators.
4. Do I need any special equipment for this programme?
Upon registration, you’ll receive a detailed preparation guide to get ready for the programme launch. Before we start, you´ll need to have a journaling book, cold press juicer, necessary supplements, access to a cold plunge pool, bathtub, or shower, and download the Wim Hof application.
5. How much time will I need to dedicate to this programme each week?
In addition to the 2-hour weekly live classes, we recommend dedicating approximately 1-2 hours per week to go through the programme materials and implement the strategies. However, meeting your fellow course members and instructors in our online community for mutual support, exchange of thoughts and asking questions is an important element of the course experience and we recommend checking into the community once per day for the duration of the programme. The community app is available in IOS and android format, so you can access it anytime, anyplace.
6. When can I expect to see results?You can expect to see great results by the completion of the programme. Healing and elevating your health is a part of the life journey. The programme is designed to provide you with the tools, strategies and support to make sustainable lifestyle changes that can lead to long-term improvements in your health.
7. Can I interact with the instructors or other participants?Yes, the programme includes interactive components where you can ask questions, share your experiences and learn from others. You will have access to our private online community and weekly support calls with our facilitators. We believe that community and support are key components of a successful journey.8. Is there a money-back guarantee if I’m not satisfied with the programme?We want you to feel confident in your investment in this programme. Please refer to our refund policy for details about our money-back guarantee.
9. What happens after I complete the programme?After completing the programme, you’ll have lifetime access to the programme materials to revisit as needed. You’ll also have the tools and knowledge to continue your journey independently. We also provide online support and membership to the Genesis community where you connect with fellow members, facilitators and stay updated on the latest research and tips for your continued healing journey.
10. When does the programme start and when are the weekly classes?The journey begins with a 2-hour live video call on Saturday, September 30th at 17:00 CET. Our weekly live classes will take place on Wednesdays at 19:00 CET, starting from October 4th and continuing until Wednesday, November 15th. We will conclude the cohort on Saturday, November 18th at 17:00 CET.
11. Will I be able to get guidance for my personal health concerns?Due to the nature of this group programme we won’t be able to offer personalised information or diagnosis. However, the information that we share can allow you to find practical solutions that can make a significant difference in your health and your life.
© 2023 Genesis Health Care Privacy | Terms